The Sr Product Manager will provide product oversight to ensure consistent product experience of user controls, data definitions, business logic, and product aesthetics. Deliverables include Stakeholder Analysis, Product Vision Statements, Product Roadmaps, Product Requirements, Product Backlogs, post-delivery Release Notes. Main components of this role include: Product Strategy, User Acceptance & Adoption and Continuous Delivery.
Your Role Accountabilities:
Guides a cross matrix team through ensuring user requirements are delivered and User Acceptance Testing is completed. This role will work closely with the Change Management team to ensure adoption through hands-on training. This role will document and communicate a stakeholder analysis that informs user adoption processes. Evaluate and recommend product innovations and enhancements that drive business value and maximize the ROI for the product. This role is responsible for providing clear release notes to business users as new functionality is implemented and delivering end-to-end product management deliverables including stakeholder analysis, product visions, product roadmaps, product requirements, prioritized product backlogs, release plans, release notes.
Qualifications & Experiences:
• BS degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years implementing technology solutions in the following Salesforce products: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and Marketing Cloud
• Previous experience working with Salesforce analytics tools
• Experience guiding/leading functional team members
• Experience working in a cross-matrixed teams
• Experience with Agile framework and tools
• Experience with production release cycles and product planning
• Understanding of Salesforce architecture, design, and implementation systems
• Functional knowledge of these additional applications and processes would be a plus:
• Jira & Confluence
• Data tools (Einstein, Tableau, MicroStrategy)
• MS O365 Office (Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Teams)
*This role is a hybrid role that requires reporting onsite 2-3 times per week.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn0nv5-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.