Your New Role…
CNN Digital is looking for a n exceptional Senior Product M anager to support CNN's Mobile Apps . In this role, y ou will be part a team
of product managers focused on the iOS and Android news media app, while working closely with the newsroom and revenue operations teams to drive audience acquisition, engagement and news h abits.
In partnership with design, engineering and research, you will build and improve apps that drive daily habits with CNN journalism-building on our users ' trust in the CNN brand and our strengths in breaking news, deep journalism, interactive storytelling and video. You ' ll lead with best practices in user research, technology, and UX.
This role reports to the Director , Product Management, Mobile Apps and will work closely with other members of the R e ader Experience, Video Experience, Growth , Revenue , Content Management Tooling and Platform teams.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Contribute to the product vision, strategy , roadmap and OKRs for the Mobile App team and deliver against that strategy.
• Deliver high-quality product features and optimizations. Use data to validate and communicate impact.
• U nderstand user needs across the news cycle to create native experiences that drive a daily check-in habit and engagement on current events.
• Collaborate closely with the newsroom and other teams within CNN Digital to realize roadmap.
• Own stakeholder management across CNN departments for your initiatives and ensure your stakeholders are aligned to the strategy and kept engaged through the process.
• Write and review user stories and manage agile scrum ceremonies, including grooming product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing.
• Employ qualitative and quantitative data to develop a deep understanding of how users engage, what matters to them and identify pain points.
• Own the A/B and multivariate testing roadmap for this work and align cross-functional teams on experimentation goals.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Has 5 + years of mobile product management with increasing leadership roles.
• Experience developing, launching, and operating/optimizing mobile apps. Deep knowledge of iOS and Android technology, stores, rules, policies and go-to-market processes.
• Experience working with digital newsrooms and online media, including r elationship building skills and empathy to understand the ir needs and priorities.
• Experience launching disruptive and impactful mobile products
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; ability to seamlessly communicate across wide range of stakeholders.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g449kv-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.