Sr. Product Designer, Platforms (Content XP)
Your New Role…
As a Senior Product Designer, you are part of the world-class CNN Digital Product Design Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences engaged by millions across the globe. As a member of CNN's Platform, you have the opportunity to re-imagine the content publishing platform that powers the connection between our journalists and our audiences. We're in the early stages of discovery for this new product, and you'll have a lot of influence over the future of the tools.
You'll drive early-stage user interviews, feature discovery, wireframes and usability testing. You'll collaborate with talented members of a cross-functional team made of product managers, engineers and editorial partners to create efficient workflows and intuitive storytelling tools, while building a best-in-class platform.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Create work flows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize product features.
• Conduct regular user research sessions with editorial users.
• Perform usability tests and draw insights to make informed recommendations.
• Collaborate with Product, Tech and Delivery.
• Play a role in shaping the future of CNN's publishing platform by collaborating with stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new features and functionalities.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 6+ years experience as an UX designer in Digital Media/Technology industries.
• Enterprise application or platform experience preferred.
• Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin.
• Experience with supporting a distributed team.
• Ability to develop insightful and engaging presentations and other methods for communicating insights across multiple levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work.
• Bachelor's degree in UX design, interaction design, or equivalent professional experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz4x62-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.