Sr. Manager, Project Management
Your New Role
This position will be focused on supporting the execution and management for key US and global strategic and operational projects within WBD. The position will demand very strong organizational and structuring skills, strong analytics, a high degree of collaboration/partnership with members of different groups and functions, including senior business stakeholders. The ability to independently shepherd complex interactions and situations is essential.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Provide project management and project leadership support
• Support Business and Corporate teams in the identification and structuring of issues/questions to be solved, and the subsequent structuring of a project plan
• Responsible for the appropriate pace/on time execution of global WBD-wide projects using project management skills and tools
• Define relevant financial and metric information and coordinate effort to ensure appropriate tracking
• Ensure that projects meet synergy targets, from both a timing and value perspective
• Manage cross-functional and/or business programs and act as strategic liaison, change champion, and communicator with all project stakeholders
• Create project status dashboards and summary materials to be presented to senior business/corporate leadership to ensure initiatives and program stay on track
• Manage multiple business/corporate programs concurrently and support multiple senior clients, typically at the L2/L3 levels,
• Support clients from a synergy achievement perspective as well as providing strategic direction for target realization
Qualifications & Experience
• 7-10 years project management or operational process leadership experience, media industry preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial/production Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Management or related field or equivalent experience.
• MBA and/or PMP Certification preferred
• Requires strong leadership skills to bring senior stakeholders together and develop a feasible, rigorous plan for execution along with negotiation across business units when goals do not align
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
• Strong ability to manage complex projects, multiple stakeholders and articulate the dependencies and interrelationships.
• Strong business process re-engineering skills to include change management experience and the ability to articulate processes at varying degrees of granularity to different audiences.
• Strong written and oral communication skills to include the ability to articulate problems and solutions clearly, to conduct brainstorming sessions, etc.
• Strong powerpoint skills and demonstrated ability to organize information for presentation to senior leadership.
• Ability to communicate with and influence all levels of staff toward change (to include executive management).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqevv1-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.