Your New Role
The RTR Senior Accounting Manager will assist in the oversight and management of the RTR accounting department. Work with the RTR Accounting Managers to provide approval for reconciliations, manual entries and processes. Develop, mentor and guide the team, by performing coaching sessions with direct reports to foster their development. Detect skills and development areas for each member of the team and work in different action plans to increase their performance. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work with tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• Manage a team of 12-15 people and be able to effectively make decisions and ensure compliance surrounding the company's recognition of accruals and RTR policies
• Provide additional support to the Accounting Managers that review and approve journal entries to ensure monthly close deadlines are met
• Lead RTR activities in areas such as Personnel, Fixed Assets, Licensing and Programing, Tech, Inter companies across the LATAM region and impacting several segments.
• Provide support and approval for intercompany account reconciliation, investigate outdated balances and discrepancies as well as coordinate clearing of balances with various regions
• Establish and maintain solid trust partnership with direct reports, through effective and recurrent communications to evaluate their performance according to the tasks defined, the guidelines agreed, and the commitments assumed. Regular feedback meetings with the team.
• Assist with preparation of SOX Controls and SEC reporting
• Assist with local statutory audits as well as any internal and external audit requests
• Assist as necessary with review of processes and coordinate any system setups
• Ad hoc research, analysis, and reconciliations as they become necessary
Qualifications & Experiences:
• Minimum 7+ years proven accounting experience in an international environment with RTR activities and account reconciliation in accordance with US GAAP and local IFRS
• At least 5-years leading large teams
• BS/BA in Accounting from an accredited university
• Active CPA, or local equivalent, required
• Prior RTR accounting experience required
• US GAAP and local IFRS in LATAM countries knowledge required
• SAP experience a must as well other ERPs
• Experience using Blackline and Cadency a plus
• Advanced Excel and PC skills
• Experience in leading collaborative and goal-oriented teams. Ability to deliver results under stressful conditions.
• Solid Experience in reviewing processes and procedures.
• Good understanding of accounting principles and practices
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities
• Ability to foster positive working relationships across the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Big 4 public accounting experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe82x-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.