Your New Role...
The Financial Sr Analyst will be part of the Warner Bros Discovery Content Finance Team that partners with other areas of WBD, like Accounting, Legal, Acquisitions, Programming, Original Productions and others internal areas to support various reporting and the financial content strategy needs for GE, Kids, HBO and HBO Max
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the monthly forecast for the Latin America WBD content as well as the creation of monthly reports for Actuals, Budget and Forecast.
• Analyze actual vs forecast results and identify and explain variances.
• Monitor financial performance of accounts and create key performance indicator reports.
• You will also make a significant contribution to the company's annual budget process by applying analytical tools and business acumen.
• Prepare budget reports and presentations; support finance and other teams throughout the budget process.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects – must be able to jump in and support team needs.
• Analysis of film acquisitions and amortization projections for multiple business plans.
• Provide reporting support to Senior Finance management as needed.
• Effectively engage and maintain relationship with different business partners within the organization.
Qualifications & Experience...
• Position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 4+ years of accounting and/or finance experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
• Intermediate to advance skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required; proficiency in Hyperion Planning products and PeopleSoft Financials is a plus.
• Good understanding of GAAP principles
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv38on-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.