FP&A CoE Senior Analyst – TV Production
The Senior FP&A TV Production Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate forecasting, reporting and analysis for Theatrical, Games, TV Production and Original Production, etc., working with business finance counterparts to gather inputs and understand drivers. You will develop deep competencies in this area, providing business and finance stakeholders the required information for decision making.
• Prepare preliminary forecasts for network meetings and month end reporting.
• Reconcile actuals vs prior forecast/budget/prior year and provide variance analysis to explain performance.
• Work with TV Production FP&A to develop and budget and long-range plans.
• Work with TV Production FP&A to evaluate financial impact of potential strategy decisions.
• Manage Ad Hoc analysis and financial data requests as needed, generating insights.
• Demonstrate and maintain high standards of accountability to deliver superior quality financial information on timely basis to business FP&A.
• Build strong relationships with business partner FP&A teams to enable the flow of information and knowledge sharing.
• Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate forecasting and analysis.
• Drive process simplification initiatives. Collaborate across boundaries and share best practices with other FP&A teams.
• Participate in meetings with business finance partners to understand forecast drivers and present prepared forecast and analysis data.
• At least 4 years' experience in forecasting and analysis.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong proficiency in excel and other data analysis techniques. Demonstrated experience in financial modelling.
• Critical thinker and strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues, articulate findings and present optimal solutions.
• Proven ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners.
• Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data under strict deadlines.
• Motivated by challenging, high-energy environment.
• Strong working knowledge of financial software packages and Microsoft Office suite.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required.
The Nice to Haves
• Solid understanding of television and production business preferred.
• Experience in Shared Business Services Centres preferred.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb7p5-44-200-171-156-42 in your application.