Your New Role…
The Sr. Analyst, CRM Marketing Analytics & Strategy will help drive CRM and Marketing strategies through holistic analysis and marketing key initiatives, both domestically and abroad. They are an experienced analytics professional who is genuinely passionate about data and how it guides strategy.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Lead the CRM analytics and measurement strategies for dedicated lifecycle programs. Analyze CRM funnel KPI's to identify opportunities to optimize campaign and testing strategies
• Leverage email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging, including the use of personalization and deep-linking to acquire, engage, and retain customer base.
• Translate and present complex data into actionable insights through analytic deep dives and dashboards.
• Collect reporting/analysis requirements, work with the engineering team to ensure proper data flow, and partner with CRM/Marketing teams to provide clear strategic recommendations to drive incremental results for WBD DTC product(s).
• Performing post campaign analysis to provide strategic insights and recommendations.
• Collaborate with Engagement & Retention Marketing teams on cross channel messaging and strategies to optimize multi-channel campaigns.
• Apply data knowledge to synthesize findings for executive presentations.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 3+ years experience in marketing analytics, with a particular focus on Lifecycle and CRM Marketing
• 3+ years of Business strategy and understanding of how data impacts business goals; a focus on marketing/sales a plus
• 2+ years experience with data visualization; familiarity with Looker and Amplitude a plus
• Strong technical skills, including experience with SQL and troubleshooting existing data tables/queries
• Proficient in CRM data and platforms; familiarity with Braze a plus
• Experience with customer insights, CRM email & push performance, and driving end-to-end lifecycle programs
• Experience developing CRM campaign strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering performance insights
• Strong understanding of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies to advise on best practices, business insights, and recommendations execution and provide actionable next steps
• Self-starter with a team player mindset, capable of seeking out and building the necessary relationships throughout the business to achieve success
• Strong presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills are a must. The ability to communicate effectively with leadership and cross-functional team with the capability of explaining data concepts to users with varying data backgrounds
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Marketing, Mathematics, or a related field is preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $72,240.00 - $134,160.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r780mk-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.