Your New Role
Reporting to the Director, Reporting & Analysis, this role will drive insights into our content finance decision making and build our understanding of content value across the streaming business. Drawing on a broad business skill set, the Senior Analyst will coordinate with colleagues in data analytics, content and finance. They will be responsible for building tools to help track content performance and supporting the content financial greenlight process.
Your Role Accountabilities..
Collaborate with Director, Reporting & Analysis to drive insights into content performance
• Collaborate on building content performance reporting and evaluation tools, evolving current processes to include additional insights as available
• Use and influence development of key content insight dashboards and tools with partners in data analytics
• Work closely with finance and content strategy teams to identify and track KPIs for content performance and evolve content processes
• Identify and build analyses to enhance understanding of content dynamics and trends, building view on what drives value across platforms and markets and to help optimize capital allocation
• Support regular reporting cycle as well as ad hoc strategic projects and presentations, including development of insights based on the data
Support the content financial greenlight process
• Manage cross-platform financial greenlight cases enabling quick decision making when required
• Help to design tools to support the financial greenlight process
• Strategic support to business units, evolving review process, identifying key analyses and feedback loops
• Monitor latest content performance approaches, promote consistency and accuracy
Drive continuous improvement in content finance processes
• Automate manual processes to be improve efficiency
• Work to improve data accuracy and standardize metric definitions
• Support finance and content supply chain initiatives on end-to-end data flow
Qualifications and Experience...
• 3 years' experience in content finance and/or performance analytics
• Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data with quick turnaround times
• Motivated by challenging, high-energy environment
• Critical thinker and strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues, articulate findings and present optimal solutions
• Proven ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
• Bachelor's degree required
• MBA a plus
• Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong presentation development skills (PowerPoint)
• A keen eye for presentation design and the ability to distill complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations
• Strong analytical skills including manipulating and visualizing data (Excel); familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools (SQL, Looker, Tableau) is a plus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $72,247.00 - $134,172.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjqk2-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.