Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling - 1 Year FTC
Fixed Term Contract 1 year
PLEASE SEND CV IN ENGLISH
Your New Role
This position, reporting into Manager D2C Planning & Scheduling, is responsible for content maintenance and scheduling support for streaming, including tracking and reporting on content inventory, entering metadata, brainstorming stunts, and drafting scheduling memos.
Your Role Accountabilities
• As part of the D2C Planning Team, the Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling tracks closely the local content windowing and publishing strategy for the Nordics and helps the D2C Planning Lead coordinate plans across other streaming related workstreams (merchandising, partnerships, press, marketing).
• The Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling is accountable for maintaining planning documentation including both short term and forward plans. They should be informed to share information on scheduled titles (local, shared, acquisitions and concurrent) and changes and keep documentation up to date and accurate.
• The Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling maintains plans for wider business partners to stay abreast on the local content development pipeline and what content should be shared across the countries.
• They work day-to-day in the digital content planning in content systems and must be experts on these systems. In light of upcoming technical migrations onto new products, the Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling is a key player in feeding requirements and testing systems development and integrations.
• The Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling speaks daily with the Content Operation teams accountable for content delivery against plans. The Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling must be part of content pipeline calls and follow up on delivery plans and flag delivery issues to other streaming related workflows.
• The Specialist D2C Planning & Scheduling must be confident in local analytics frameworks and tools development in order to track and follow content success.
• The D2C planning Specialist will play an important role in supporting the development and implementation of Beam ahead of its launch in EMEA. They will help and support to ensure workflows are aligned and set up in the best way possible to support the new streaming service.
Skills and Experience
• Some experience in Planning and/or Scheduling in a similar position
• Passion for, and experience working with content
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnnemm-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.