We are looking for a detailed oriented Strategist to help grow the subscriber base through a variety of direct-response platforms and channels. You'll be charged with working within the Campaign Ops & Logistics team, supporting the Regional Acquisition team and communicating with the Internal Buying teams to ensure seamless execution of paid digital media campaigns across the Warner Brothers Discovery streaming ecosystem.
• Assist with the execution together with the team Lead of performance media campaigns to drive subscriber growth across paid digital marketing channels.
• Align with cross-functional teams to ensure paid acquisition efforts are lockstep with the larger promotional strategy.
• Partner with the regional Campaign Management leads to ensure ad operations execution follow global trafficking processes and work on the execution of traffic sheets for ad serves tag implementation
• Take ownership of billing, ensuring proper billing and PO processes are set up and media invoices are applied correctly
• Develop reporting to demonstrate strategic insights that can be leveraged across the team such as best performing messaging, audiences, and ad types.
• Work closely with the internal Buying team to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly & optimized towards the campaign goal.
• 3+ years of performance marketing experience across a range of digital channels and ad operations; media agency experience strongly preferred
• Experience with multi-country international media strategy & campaign management a plus
• Solid understanding of media concepts, terminology, attribution, and ad tracking
• Experience and understanding of paid social, programmatic, and SEM buying platforms (demand side platforms, Google Ads/AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, etc.) is required
• Experience trafficking within a digital ad server and experience with dynamic creative ad serving capabilities is a plus
• Reasonable availability to respond to requests and monitor/optimize campaigns outside normal business hours as needed
• Strong analytics skills and excellent interpersonal communication skills
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83jxq-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.