Your New Role...
This position provides a critical function to ensure the supportability of the company's hardware and software platforms and the continued contract and financial well-being of the company's assets. This includes ownership for the hardware and software maintenance support renewal program globally. This position also is responsible for managing expirations associated to the department's 3rd party contractor requirements.
Your Role Accountabilities...
Hardware and Software Maintenance Contract Renewal
• Lead the renewal process for WarnerMedia globally
• Manage the inventory of all active renewals to ensure timely completion of renewals
• Ensure consistency and completeness of renewals for all new purchase orders
• Analyze renewals with technical, business and management contacts to ensure necessity and level of renewal
• Negotiate with suppliers for competitive quotes and pricing
• Source alternate suppliers and competitive pricing when advantageous
• Identify opportunities for lower cost alternatives
• Lead all renewal activities required for timely issue of purchase orders
• Engage with supplier management for contract review requirements
3rd Party Contract Management
• Maintain listing of 3rd Party Contractors and Expiration dates
• Work with resource managers to confirm whether extensions are required
• Challenge resource managers to reduce support levels on equipment where possible
• Initiate extension paperwork with sourcing group
• Analyze options for reducing cost
• Analyze support usage and levels and present results to technical and business owners
Qualifications & Experience...
• 5+ years' experience with supplier management
• 5+ years' experience with IT contracts
• 5+ years' experience with IT
• 5+ years' experience in technology procurement
• Experience with financial analysis
• Customer management experience
• Solid oral, written, presentation, interpersonal and meeting coordination skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2nxk-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.