Full Time Job
Senior Product Manager
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAt Warner Bros. Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world's most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
As Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the business performance of our titles. You define requirements for success and help the team execute against those, partnering with disciplines within the studio (design, production, UI/UX, engineering) as well as with our publishing partners (analytics, user acquisition, marketing, community, etc).
This role can be fully remote!
• Analyze and interpret analytic data
• Develop and report data-driven recommendations for improving features, events, and content
• Develop acceptance criteria and expected outcomes for new features and events to create strategic alignment across the team
• Create game design documentation and game economy models
• Design and conduct A/B split tests to optimize existing game features
• Assist in prioritizing backlogs
• Perform competitive analysis and breakdowns of other titles
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Management or related role. F2P mobile gaming space highly preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product improvements and decision making.
• Strong project management experience and ability to work with cross functional units to advance business objectives.
• Passion for games and strong player empathy with a thorough understanding of micro-transaction-based business models that influence player behavior.
• Requires a bachelor's degree in a related discipline (e.g. economics, finance, math, hard sciences, etc.).
The Nice to Haves
• Advanced data analytics skills (Python, R, etc)
• Previous experience with complex game economies
• Game design and/or UX design experience
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbz3we-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.