Senior Privacy Analyst (Vendor Configuration)
Your New Role:
We are currently seeking a Sr. Privacy Analyst, Vendor Configuration to coordinate across Legal, Tech and Brand teams and ensure WBD's privacy solutions are configured in line with legal, vendor and platform requirements.
Global Privacy Services is a centralized team of privacy professionals who work alongside lawyers, product and data teams to drive compliance across the entire enterprise.
Applicants to this role should expect to work collaboratively with privacy professionals, lawyers, and product and technology stakeholders on data-driven governance and compliance initiatives across Warner Bros Discovery's business.
Your Role Accountabilities:
Analyze complex data use cases across WBD and its 3rd party vendors
• Conduct direct discovery with brand teams or centralized data repositories to identify which vendors, tracking technologies are being used and what services are being provided.
• Conduct research on industry vendor solutions and provide recommendations to senior leadership and legal
• Develop and review vendor identification and classification reports to establish e.g. service provider vs 3rd party relationships, cookie categories
• Support the creation of data maps
Centrally manage documentation related to research, process and guidance
• Document repeatable guidance
• Document review processes
• Identify and document all data use and sharing use cases with third parties.
• Product level vendor mapping & configuration, in conjunction with product and legal teams
• Centralization of vendor use cases
• Classification of vendors
• Development of technical configuration guidance
Work with brands and attorneys to drive compliant product configurations
• Collaborate with colleagues across technology, legal and brand teams on highly complex data use cases
• Coordinate directly with lawyers to determine classification of vendors by service provided and individual use case
• Work with brands to drive compliant product configurations on web, mobile, and connected devices
• Evaluate and provide guidance to brands on technical back-end vendor configurations within the CMP (e.g., One Trust) to appropriately pass consent elections
• Draft, update and publish business-facing guidance
• Provide subject matter expertise on how WBD brands work with major technology vendors
• Understand and articulate business and legal requirements for vendor tools
• Drive development, adoption, and implementation of the enterprise vendor privacy program implementing regular compliance checks across WBD brands and client teams
Qualifications & Experiences:
• 4+ years in compliance/technology field
• Specific experience in consumer technology in any of: (i) privacy compliance; (ii) adtech/martech configuration; or (iii) web/mobile app privacy by design
• Proven track record of problem solving for complex data challenges
• Knowledge of vendors operating in adtech / martech processes
• Experienced with large scale compliance remediation work e.g. portfolio of 25+ products
• Experienced mentoring/guiding junior colleagues
• Experienced in documenting and implementing procedures, controls, and guidelines.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail always, even with the most routine tasks.
• Fluent business English
• Technology savvy and capable of issue spotting privacy problems
• Proactivity to identify issues and propose mitigations.
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Understanding of cookies/SDK function
• Knowledge of OneTrust Cookie Module advantageous
• Ability to step into newly started projects and initiatives and get up to speed quickly
• Excellent communication skills
• Continuous learning mindset, with the desire to contribute to long term company goals
• Ability to summarize complex problems in simple terms
• Self starter, who is able to operate independently with minimal supervision
• Willingness to navigate steep learning curve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmybvm-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.