Your new role...
As the Streaming OPEX FP&A Senior Analyst, you work within the Global OPEX COE which offers you a great opportunity to participate in the overall finance transformation roadmap setting standards for the financial processes related to Streaming OPEX.
Your main responsibility is to ensure proactive and timely high quality forecasting, reporting and analysis of the Streaming Technology spend including content distribution costs of streaming and hosting (ie. cloud costs). You will support the business partners in decision making and provide required reporting to senior business and FP&A stakeholders.
Your role accountabilities...
• Supporting the month end close process from an FP&A perspective with variance analysis focusing on streaming OPEX P&L
• Performing detailed reviews of actual spend with finance business partners and budget holders
• Summarizing key findings to support discussions and decision making with the business
• Assisting in the production of the monthly cost forecast submission and updating of related systems
• Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
• Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases
• Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit/regional profitability
• Providing insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
• Interpretation and clear communication of results, reports and analysis
• Continuous review and improvement of management information
• Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
• Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to cost management and governance meetings as appropriate
• Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
Qualifications & Experience…
• 4+ years of working experience preferably with experience in FP&A deparment
• CIMA/ACCA qualified or edcution in progress desired
• Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting process
• General accounting knowledge
• Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work is a plus
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Pro-active and hands-on
• High drive and energy level
• Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy
• Fluent in English
• Strong IT affinity to drive required digital agenda in FP&A (EPM ie. Hyperion, SAP BPC/SAC, , BI tools ie. Power BI)
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjmbx-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.