Your New Role…
The Senior Financial Analyst – Home Entertainment FPA will be responsible for providing timely and accurate forecasting, reporting and analysis for Warner Bros. Discovery Studios, working with business finance counterparts to gather inputs and understand drivers. You will develop deep competencies in this area, providing business and finance stakeholders the required information for decision making.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Prepare preliminary forecasts for studio meetings and month end reporting.
• Reconcile actuals vs prior forecast/budget/prior year and provide variance analysis to explain performance.
• Work with studio FP&A to produce forecast, budget and long-range plans.
• Work with studio FP&A to evaluate financial impact of potential strategy decisions.
• Manage Ad Hoc analysis and financial data requests as needed, generating insights.
• Demonstrate and maintain high standards of accountability to deliver superior quality financial information on timely basis to business FP&A.
• Build strong relationships with business partner FP&A teams to enable the flow of information and knowledge sharing.
• Support development of systems, tools, and processes to facilitate efficient and accurate forecasting and analysis.
• Drive process simplification initiatives. Collaborate across boundaries and share best practices with other FP&A teams.
• Participate in meetings with business finance partners to understand forecast drivers and present prepared forecast and analysis data.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 4+ years' experience in forecasting & analysis, finops or other relevant analytic business experience.
• Strong proficiency in excel and other data analysis techniques.
• Demonstrated experience in financial modelling.
• Critical thinker and strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues, articulate findings and present optimal solutions.
• Proven ability to build confidence and trust with department members and external business partners.
• Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data under strict deadlines.
• Solid understanding of home entertainment business preferred.
• Essbase, SAP, Tableau experience preferred.
• Role based in Warsaw, Poland; EMEA market experience preferred.
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bqm4-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.