Your New Role…
The Sr. Financial Analyst DTC Content role will support WBD Global content programming operations. This position will be responsible for the preparation of accurate, timely, and relevant financial reporting including ad hoc analysis and monthly forecast reporting to operations to aid in business decisions.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as strong initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong proficiency in Excel (intermediate-advance) and other financial data analysis tools and techniques. Demonstrated experience in financial modelling.
• Critical thinker and strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues, articulate findings and present optimal solutions.
• Proven ability to build confidence and trust based long term relationships with department members and external business partners.
• Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data under strict deadlines.
• Motivated by challenging, high-energy environment.
• Strong organizational skills, very detailed oriented, and deadline driven.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 3-4 years in accounting, finance, operations or other relevant analytic business experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a relevant field is required.
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning and SAP S4HANA are considered a plus.
• Experience in Entertainment industry is a plus.
• Experience in Shared Services centers is preferred.
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjpq6-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.