Your New Role…
As Sr. Manager Financial Analysis - DTC Content, you will manage one of the domains within the CoE which offers you a great opportunity to participate in the overall finance transformation roadmap setting standards for the FP&A processes related to content spend management.
Your main responsibility is to ensure proactive and timely high-quality forecasting, reporting, and analysis of the content P&L and balance sheet. You will be responsible for leading a team of senior analysts, and you will ensure deep knowledge and competencies are developed within the team to provide business stakeholders with the required information to make timely and educated decisions.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential as well as strong initiative and the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other financial data analysis tools and techniques. Demonstrated experience in financial modelling.
• Critical thinker and strong problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to frame issues, articulate findings and present optimal solutions to top management. Proven ability to distil complex findings into a 'story' with actionable findings to support business strategy decision making.
• Proven ability to build confidence and trust based long term relationships with department members and external business partners.
• Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data under strict deadlines.
• Motivated by challenging, high-energy environment.
• Strong organizational skills, very detailed oriented, and deadline driven.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 6+ years' proven experience in financial planning and analysis similar roles within globally recognized organizations.
• Bachelors' degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA and other post graduate studies will be considered a plus.
• Experience leading, coaching and developing teams. Ability to inspire others.
• Experience working accurately and efficiently with high volumes of data under strict deadlines. Experience reporting to global top management levels.
• Strong working knowledge of financial software packages and Microsoft Office suite. SAP, Hyperion and SmartView tools knowledge will be considered a plus.
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning and SAP S4HANA are considered a plus.
• Experience working in Shared Services Centers will be considered a plus.
• Experience in Entertainment industry is preferred.
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz8bq3-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.