Your New Role
Analysis of Warner Bros. Discovery Worldwide Television Distribution Content Licensing Output and Volume Agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the order-to-cash system (COSMOS).
Process Sales Orders, with corresponding Contractual License Fees, numerous revisions thereto, and prepare contracts, amendments, and product notices.
Liaise with Sales Administration in Sales Offices globally, as well as Legal, Finance, and Rights Management departments.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Prepares contracts, amendments, product notices/schedules and other legal documents using established templates for orders.
• Verifies availability (rights and clearances) for Intellectual Product (Films, TV Series) contained in sales orders and research prior sales history and deal terms. Resolves any conflicting clearance, sales, pricing or rights issues prior to document distribution.
• Analysis of Content Licensing Output and Volume agreement criteria for product inclusion, categorization, and establishing the pricing setup in the WB system.
• Inputs contractual terms and licensed product data into WB systems.
• Assists other contract management teams, as required, with preparation of contracts, amendments and product notices, schedules and/or data input into COSMOS.
• Processes extension fees to ensure accurate and timely processing and maintain deal text library in COSMOS, as needed.
• Coordinates and corresponds with Sales, Rights, Collections, Finance, and Legal departments regarding contract administration issues.
• Tracks status of documents from sales order through fully-executed agreement.
• Coordinates execution of approved documents, updates status in COSMOS and distributes documents both internally and externally .
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 2-3 years prior contract management or similar experience.
• Prior Television Distribution or other Media experience, including international experience preferred.
• Experience in established internal control environments strongly preferred.
• Must have experience with handling/processing large volumes of data with excellent attention to detail.
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related, strongly preferred
• Must have excellent attention to detail, with accurate input and proofing skills.
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills.
• Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word are required.
• SAP experience preferred.
Must have the ability to:
• Communicate effectively and tactfully with managers and other levels of personnel.
• Work efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment while effectively meeting deadlines.
• Perform as a team player.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rovzp1-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.