Your New Role…
The Senior Analyst, Technology Strategic Sourcing & Business Operations (TSS&BO) will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring critical business processes. S/He will support the TSS&BO team in improving business operational efficiency via processes and information workstreams. S/He will develop dashboards to effectively monitor and report KPIs around deal status and value measurement. S/He will work cross-organizationally, support the vendor assessment & selection process, and will assist with managing the TSS&BO strategy & financial plan. This position will drive significant value through process improvements, strategic initiatives project management, financial analysis support, KPI measurement, and executive reporting. The position will be in New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Knoxville, Washington DC, or Atlanta and will report to the Director of Technology Strategic Sourcing & Business Operations.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Measure and quantify the success of the TSS&BO organization (e.g., vendor consolidation, synergies, negotiation, etc.) to ensure delivery on established financial targets.
• Apply project management best practices to facilitate meetings with WBD Senior Leadership, and assist operational projects as assigned.
• Collaborate with piers and stakeholders across the organization to craft executive summaries to be delivered to WBD Senior Leadership.
• Craft and deliver the appropriate messages to stakeholders at all levels of the organization, driving for valued strategic business partner status.
• Support the TSS&BO team during the vendor assessment & selection process ensuring compliance with Warner Bros. Discovery sourcing and procurement policies. Develop an understanding of the major technology initiatives at Warner Bros. Discovery, and the technology and media market trends in the industry.
• Assist with managing the TSS&BO budget and the overall relationship with Finance and Accounting.
• Assist TSS&BO team with efforts to enforce financial remedies for SLA infractions.
Qualifications & Experience…
• 3-5 years of experience in the areas of sourcing & procurement operations, project management, financial analysis, or other related discipline; preferably in technology/media.
• BS/BA degree (business/technology) required.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office programs i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Agile certified (Scrum, Kanban, Six Sigma or similar); program and/or product management background required.
• Developed analytical skills
• Strategic and critical thinking skills, problem-solving mindset, and an ability to assist managers with execution.
• Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Highly organized, with strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy, and conciseness.
• Team player and self-starter with interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
• Be a high-performing member of a small Strategic Sourcing operations team capable of interfacing with company executives and business partners across the organization.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $66,360.00 - $123,240.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wvqe-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.