This position exists to support the Order to Cash (O2C) workstream of Warner Bros. Discovery WBD Advertising, Affiliate and TV Distribution, Direct-to-Consumer Subscription, Theatrical and several other account receivable balances. This person will have overall responsibility for performing O2C functions involved in maintaining customer accounts, ensuring adherence to contracts, providing updates on the collection process, and improving working capital.
• Apply cash received to customer accounts or follow up with customers regarding past-due payments
• Monitor and reconcile all over age accounts
• Assist with incoming customer payment allocation requests
• Initiate customer refund requests
• Create AR aging reports
• Maintain documentation for compliance reporting and audits
• Process and reconcile account receivables and remittances
• Address payment issues like double payments or other discrepancies
• Create regular reports to accurately track financial information
• Test new implementations and changes to the SAP system environment
• Follow-up on remittances with customers and understanding of adjustments in payments like WHT, Forex impact
• Preparing the statement of accounts for customers and regularly following up for payments
• Following up with customers, senior sales leaders on the payments
• Ensure that target collections are collected during the month.
• Commerce Graduate with MBA or CA Inter with 6 - 8 years of O2C experience with experience of Cash Apps and Collections for APAC / Europe customers for SSC/BPO.
• Experience in Peoplesoft Financials and SAP is preferred
• Experience in the Media Industry and/or Media Sales is preferred
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
• Should have a complete understanding of the OTC process
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, creatively and efficiently
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines
• Able to work as per our shift schedule, 2pm to 11pm (Dec 2023 to April 2024)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5nkmz-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.