Your New Role
The Specialist of MAX LATAM Promo Scheduling primary role will be to ensure that all MAX promotional assets reach our regional audience effectively. This position will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to schedule and coordinate the deployment of promotional content across multiple markets, systems, and languages. The successful candidate will have a passion for entertainment, strong organizational skills, and a keen eye for detail.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Schedule in-stream promotion planning for MAX, including campaigns for HBO & Max Original Programming, Discovery/Turner off-network, Local Priority Content, Theatrical and Brand campaigns.
• Organize and manage the promotional digital assets, ensuring they are correctly labeled, stored, and accessible for promotional use.
• Responsible for the follow up and daily scheduling of all MAX promotional assets into various streaming tiers and systems, adhering to technical requirements and standards.
• Conduct thorough quality checks to ensure the accuracy, consistency, and functionality of promotional assets across different platforms and languages.
• Work closely with programming, marketing, content ops, and technical teams to align promotional schedules with content releases, events, and marketing campaigns.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum 1+ years' experience at a streaming service, tech company, television network or research team (desirable)
• Proficient in Google Sheets, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with scheduling, content management systems and project management tools.
• Data analysis skills and the ability to derive actionable insights from performance metrics.
• Intermediate English level
• Strong project management and organizational skills, with a keen attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
• Proficiency in different languages is a plus, particularly if relevant to the target markets
• Prior experience working on Promo or Program Scheduling teams is a plus.
• Excellent communication both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization.
• Strong passion for television, movies and pop culture with an eye on industry trends.
• Ability to work with multicultural teams and interact virtually with partners and collaborators.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9vqj4-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.