Your New Role
We are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our Discovery GBS team. In this position you will be a member of the network's distribution revenue accounting
team and is directly responsible for processing, reconciling and maintaining a portfolio
of US/Canada based affiliate accounts which includes but is not limited to: processing
remits, billing, cash applications, account reconciliation, financial & trending analysis,
and collections. The Revenue Analyst will interact regularly with a cross-functional
team of internal and external stakeholders, including partnering closely with the finance
team that supports the distribution revenue area. In this position you'll be reporting to the US in a matrix team but you would also have two colleagues in Poland.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Process and reconcile affiliate billings. Perform monthly
Revenue/Subscriber Flux reconciliations and analysis. Reconcile
monthly payments and invoicing. Monitor Affiliate compliance with new
and existing legal agreements. Articulate areas of specific concern with
• Analyze historical data to recognize and monitor relevant trends 15%
• Produce ad hoc analysis to service interdepartmental customers 5%
• Assist distribution billing manager with flux preparation and analyses 3%
• Perform other duties as assigned 2%
Experience and Qualifications
• Experience in an accounting or finance role
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university
• Fluency in English
• Proficient in MS Excel (Being able to build pivot tables, lookup formulas, Power Query)
• Ability to understand contract terms
• Excellent communication skills and being able to manage stakeholders
Nice to Haves
• Experience working with US GAAP requirements, especially in ASC 606 revenue
• Experience preparing internal controls under US SOX 404 requirements
• Experience performing accounting functions in SAP preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvzj9j-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.