Your New Role...
Retention and Engagement Analyst plays an integral role in the execution of the Retention and Engagement strategy. S/he will be responsible for the development and execution of CRM programs across lifecycle themes such as conversion, retention, engagement, monetization, commerce and others. The R&E Specialist will support growth levers and assist in running multi-disciplinary hubs to ensure cross-department alignment around specific metrics, across multiple CRM channels
S/he will be working closely with operations, data, audience and other marketing team members to articulate company needs and represent the users' behaviors and interests. This Specialist will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to build, deploy, optimize and continuously iterate marketing and transactional email, push, and in-app campaigns for both HBO Max as well as to activate cross-functional efforts that should lead to improved engagement and retention. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven and motivated and will be able to participate in strategic plans while demonstrating effective hands-on execution. Exhibits a strong sense of ownership.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Defines, manages and implements retention and CRM marketing tactics and strategies across the lifecycle of a user
• Understands and tracks user retention and other key performance metrics; works with data and analytics teams to develop reports and dashboards to track and optimize consumer behavior and campaign results
• Collaborates with growth marketing areas (acquisitions, paid media, social media, customer service, publicity, partners marketing) to develop cross-channels initiatives
• Collaborates with product to enhance customer experience throughout lifecycle by designing no dead-end journeys and other on platform engagement loops
• Participates in data, events and attributes structure requirements gathering Identifies business growth levers, audience potential and ML predictions, partnering with audience and data teams
• Partners closely with dedicated CRM operations managers per assigned theme (Conversion, Retention, Engagement, Profile, Monetization, Etc.) to bring campaigns and automated programs live
• Develops new use cases and designs programs guided and inspired by data to maximize customers lifetime value
• Partners closely with creative services for asset production throughout the creative process of campaigns
• Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness.
• Scope and execute A/B and multivariate tests across all communication channels
Qualifications & Experience...
• 2-4 years of experience in a marketing, business or journalism role in a media company and ad agency
• Experience with video streaming or subscriptions services desired
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or creative/content related field
• Experience with CRM (email) platforms and marketing performance platforms such as Braze, PostUp, Adobe
• Experience with analytics platforms platforms such as Adobe, Conviva, Amplitude, Google Analytics
• Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful marketing campaigns
• Knowledge and strong interest in p culture, media and entertainment (TV, music, arts.)
• Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, Jira, Monday, Aha, others
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite or Google Drive Suite such Power Point / Slides, Excel / Sheets, Keynotes, others
• Experience implementing A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations
• Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese, and English is a must
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d547p7-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.