Quality Assurance Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Your New Role...
If you're passionate about sport & live broadcast and have previous experience working in a demanding data driven operational environment, we have an incredible opportunity to join one of our most exciting teams in the business!
As part of the role, you will be working in specific areas and will have the opportunity to look after additional responsibilities such as liaising with internal departments and external partners to provide training. You will help shape systems that are used to deliver bookings successfully, take the lead in planned and ad-hoc meetings, assist with systems as well as training team members on workflows and software.
You will also be responsible for supporting the resourcing and distribution of facilities for over 10,000 live events each year such as Olympic Games. Our work is essential in ensuring that our global 24/7 MCR, Production & TX team/s have every small element required to successfully broadcast every second of Live content to all our consumers.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Support the user community with respect to the systems and related reporting tools
• Work closely with project teams for any upgrades, migrations & implementations related to the resource systems landscape
• Pro-actively carry out light business analysis of improvements to processes and systems
• Conducting system testing and providing subject matter expert support during user acceptance training
• Maintaining and updating training documentation and training local teams as required
• Devising and hosting training workshops
• Support Line Manager with system development, enhancements and delivering results against agreed benchmarks
Qualifications & Experiences...
• Sports knowledge or an interest in sports an advantage
• Previous production coordinator or broadcast bookings experience
• Experience in sport production
• Previous experience of Power Bi or similar data export tool
• Knowledge of satellite bookings and distribution
• Experience of dealing with UK broadcasters and understanding of the UK TV industry
• Experience with Mediapulse, Provys or a similar resource scheduling system (eg Xytech ScheduALL) is highly desirable
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r03q18-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.