As the Resource Planning FP&A Analyst, you work within the Global FP&A CoE which offers you a great opportunity to participate in the overall finance transformation roadmap setting standards for the financial processes related to personnel costs covering ~50+ locations across the globe with 40 000+ employees.
Your main responsibility is to ensure proactive and timely high-quality reporting, the planning, and analysis of the cost of personnel domain that supports the business partners in decision-making.
• Supporting the month--end close process from an FP&A perspective with variance analysis focusing on personnel cost
• - Performing detailed reviews of headcount and staff costs with HR partners and business
• Summarizing key findings to support discussions and decision-making with the business
• Assisting in the production of the monthly cost forecast submission and updating of related systems
• Designing and leading the implementation of future finance systems/tools simplifying reporting/planning/analysis, including self-service dashboards
• Supporting the annual budget process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
• Supporting the financial review of key initiatives focused on driving business performance, including the creation and analysis of business cases for new hiring or restructuring activities
• Developing actionable insights which aim to improve business unit / regional profitability
• Continuous review and improvement of management information related to staff cost
• Raising queries to FP&A colleagues based on analysis and insights into Management Information
• Performing ad hoc tasks and reporting related to cost management and governance meetings as appropriate
• Maintaining and improving the processes supporting financial planning and analysis activities
• Manage complex regions from a personnel cost perspective with large spend budgets and multiple senior-level stakeholders, which require significant stakeholder management and communication experience
• 2+ years of working experience preferably with experience in the FP&A department
• Solid understanding of forecasting and budgeting processes
• General accounting knowledge
• Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Assured self-starter on relevant projects and work is a plus
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Pro-active and hands-on
• High drive and energy level
• Your way of working is characterized by a high level of accuracy
• Fluent in English
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g614e0-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.