The role is part of the WBD GBS Service Management and reporting team. This role plays a vital role within the Service Management and reporting team where the Individual will be working and interacting with Global GBS Leadership across the globe and provides an opportunity to directly work with Global and Regional Leader from Finance and non-Finance verticals. The role provides extensive opportunity to learn reporting and metrics along with data analytics and help the leadership gain visibility in the performance of the process and guide their team. This role is a high visibility role with direct interaction with the Senior Leadership in Shared Services.
This role would be responsible to maintain and schedule monthly governance across all Global Shared Service team, conducting review meeting with Senior Leadership and track all actions from the meeting. This would include reporting of monthly performance on agreed SLA/KPI/BOI metrics and format, including extraction of reports from WBD systems i.e. SAP and other, along with coordination with the Service Delivery team to get business commentaries. Additionally, this role would work with the Global reporting and IT team to automate and improve the reporting functionality.
• Scheduling and coordinating monthly/quarterly performance review meeting across all Shared Service team as per the agreed schedule and frequency with the GBS Leadership for both Finance and non-Finance process
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly performance review reports in agreed format for all SLA/KPI/ BOI metrics as agreed by Shared Service Leadership including extraction of reports from system, BW or any other tools. Working proactively with Shared Services Delivery team to receive business commentary timely as part of the review with Leadership.
• Tracking of all action from the meeting along with the deadlines as the outcome of the Governance meeting. Follow up with the action owner to ensure closure of actions and update in the monthly review. Work with the Service Management Sr Analyst to ensure all the reports and minutes are stored centrally and is accessible by the relevant stakeholders.
• Work on bring efficiency through standardize reporting and automation along with partnership with WBD Global Reporting and IT team
• Additionally Support Shared Services Leadership with any data analytics, as required
• Act as a back for other team members
• Graduate in any field with minimum 7 Years of experience
• Having work experience in SSC BPO environment with last 2-3 years in Governance & Reporting function along with running performance review meeting with Senior leadership and stakeholders
• Strong knowledge on how BPO & SSC environment operates along with strong exposure to SLA/KPI and BOI reporting for Finance/Non-Finance processes
• Able to understand high level finance and non-finance processes and link the metrics being reported to process performance
• Strong Exposure to interact/ communicate with Stakeholder globally within the organization effectively and build relationship
• Experience of extraction of data from systems and multiple sources and converting to the meaningful insight
• Exposure to ERP and systems: SAP, Blackline, Concur, Zendesk, Service Now and BW will be added advantage
• Strong MS excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Reporting tool skills
• hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• free access to player.pl
• benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• casual dress code
• parking available for booking
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4eqjz-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.