Full Time Job
Reach Mapping Analyst
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Ensure continuous data accuracy and recognize discrepancies that require immediate attention
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to improve business decisions
• Build a logical correlation between the data from the distribution business and BARC (Broadcast Audience Research Council)
• Boost a strong metric/KPIs culture with focus on key metrics like reach, and penetration
• Translate ideas and strategies into actionable recommendations through creative presentations
We are looking for someone who has
• 1-3 years of experience in Data analysis and hands on with Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of financial reporting and accounting
• Will closely work with finance team to review and analyze the financial performance, includes revenue, collections and cash flows.
• Analytical Skills: Proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Communication Skills: You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas
• Critical Thinking: An effective storyteller and a creative thinker who must look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on findings
• Logical Thinking: Having a systematic and logical approach to problem-solving
• Attention to Detail: Must be vigilant in the analysis to come to correct conclusions
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jv09-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.