Project Manager - Digital (1 year FTC)
Your New Role…
We are looking to recruit an astute and knowledgeable Project Manager and digital specialist to manage and aid in the roll-out of advertising technologies such as data platforms, ad delivery technologies, CDP, data infrastructure and trading/commercial platforms.
The Project Manager will take responsibility for the delivery of a revenue generating project, delivering new commercial products across many European, Warner Bros. Discovery, entities.
This is a fixed term contract with a duration of one year.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Creating a point of contact for technology companies, for management of roll-out of said technologies (Data platform, Contextual engine, Programmatic tech)
• Point of contact for internal development and PM teams for roll-out (Data infrastructure, Front end development)
• Managing timelines of the project and holding parties to account
• Mapping and tracking of project using workflow tools to ensure communication is kept between involved parties
• Working with TPM on tracking of timelines and revenue generated
• Creation of workflow to ensure due diligence and testing pre-launch
• Overseeing the work of one Technical Project Manager
Qualifications & Experience…
• Proven experience working with digital technology and developers
• Experience of project management and timeline e.g. agile
• Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and extract information from a large dataset and interpret information to make business decisions.
• Experience working within digital advertising – agency or publisher (digital)
• Commercial exposure to ensure understanding between efficiency and revenue generation.
• Advanced Excel skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro2421-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.