Project Manager, Branded Content - 18m FTC
Your New Role…
Create is the branded content studio for CNN International. We tell authentic stories that inspire and engage our audience. Through a data-informed process we deliver award-winning, relevant content to our audience of influential decision makers.
The Project Manager role is a Sales team and Client facing role required to lead and deliver, from brief to delivery, on cross platform, multi deliverable content projects ranging from simple banners to live action video shoots. The efficient, timely and accurate delivery of projects will be a priority and providing visibility of projects via our business information tool a must.
The Project Manager should have proven experience in a similar role, a creative eye, exposure to global brands, enthusiasm, self-motivation and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Be accountable for the delivery of Branded Content Campaign Projects from a timing, resource and monetary perspective, and for the accuracy of the reporting and data against these projects.
• Ensure all Campaign Delivery projects for the Brand Studio are well planned, documented and carried out in the most efficient and timely way possible and within agreed budgets.
• Support the Operations Lead EMEA with resource requirements, bookings and assignment of work
• Provide pro-active and day to day contact to the Sales teams and Clients regarding Create Campaign Delivery
• Ensure all projects are carried out and reported via our business information tool Workfront
• Evolve and realise the global vision for driving best practice operational performance across our project management offering.
• Collaborate with teams and individuals across the business to foster a culture of collaboration and innovation.
• The role may require very occasional international travel
Qualifications & Experience…
• Proven experience working as a Project manager in the creative industry either within a multi discipline creative agency or production house.
• A deep understanding of the creative and digital delivery process for multi platform campaigns.
• Ability to brief creative and development teams, identify and track requirements/issues.
• Confident in managing both internal and external stakeholders and expectations.
• Experience in producing status and time management reports.
• Comfortable with change and complexity within a fast paced environment.
• Previous experience within a brand studio (Desirable)
• Experience with CMS systems (Desirable)
• Experience with project/business information systems (Workfront experience would be a major bonus) (Desirable)
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2mo3-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.