Product Manager II - Observability
Warner Bros. Discovery's Media Supply Chain organization are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams at the intersection of entertainment and technology to design, build and roll-out products that deliver WBD's unified vision and strategy. Our Observability and Data group is focused on providing high quality, reliable, and trusted media supply chain data, while developing tools and solutions for all supply chain stakeholders. This team partners closely with Operations, Support and MSC leadership to determine priorities and consolidation efforts.
The Observability and Data team, within WBD's Media Supply Chain organization, is looking for an experienced Product Manager to focus on our Observability tools across the organization. The ideal candidate has experience building and successfully shipping high-performance, dynamic, scalable systems; working closely with engineering teams, cross-functional internal and external stakeholders to develop, enhance and manage our Observability tooling.
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas improve customer experience, that create operational efficiencies across the organization
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product plan and contribute to overall Observability product strategy
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick execution and optimal resources
• Drive and communicate product launches including working with operations teams, program management teams, and technology leadership
• Evaluate Media Supply Chain planning to ensure consistency with Observability product strategy
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of Observability tools and strategies
• Represent Media Supply Chain by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
Requirements & Skills
• Proven work experience in product management and/or observability tooling
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership teams
• Proven skills working effectively with cross-functional teams
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to adapt to fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $68,904.00 - $127,964.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy957q-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.