Warner Bros. Discovery is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
The Job: Product Manager, GRE Technology
The Warner Bros. Discovery Global Real Estate Technology and PMO organization is seeking a skilled & energetic Product Manager, with a focus on leading technical solution strategy, design, implementation, and operations, supporting Global Real Estate. Product Managers play lead technology point of contact roles, defining requirements, overseeing technical solutions, and managing to defined outcomes.
Our team is responsible for a large portfolio of technology platforms and large-scale initiatives:
• Global Real Estate Design & Construction Technology, including leading all technology workstreams, and directly managing multiple technical platform and application solutions.
• Global Workplace Experience and Property Management application portfolios.
The Product Manager will take point on technical solution design and implementation in support of Real Estate initiatives:
• Engage design and implementation firms, as appropriate, and oversee the end-to-end process
• Partner with operational support organizations where applicable to oversee the full initiative scope
• Lead technical design and operational oversight of platforms, such as facility cellular infrastructure
• Partner with 3rd party design, integration, and support organizations
• Technology leadership for complex initiatives, including establishing and executing consistent project and communication processes and tools
• Hands-on engagement in new and prospective initiatives to shape the requirements, define budget and establish measurable outcomes, and lead the execution
• Oversight of technology strategy, design/approval, and tactical implementation
• Prepare estimates and oversee detailed project plan development
• Onboard and oversee 3rd party resources where applicable to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across stakeholder teams
• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
• Continuous focus on the latest GRE Technology standards
• Other duties as assigned
• 5+ years related technology program execution experience
• Hands-on experience overseeing technology designs, with an emphasis on infrastructure and workplace technologies
• Experience supporting real estate design and construction initiatives or programs of a similar complexity
• Experience coordinating with construction contractors and other 3rd party teams
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
• Comfort level taking the lead to define project requirements
• Ability to set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and deliver consistent support when working with other team members
• Business and technology integration experience
• Bachelor's degree
• PMI or equivalent professional certificate preferred
• Media or entertainment industry experience is a plus
• Free access to player.pl and HBO Max
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & Development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzo0p-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.