Your New Role:
The Senior Privacy Analyst will assist in driving privacy compliance for Warner Bros. Discovery products and applications through testing products for privacy compliance, overseeing privacy compliance testing within the team, working with stakeholders on remediation and helping manage projects.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• Work with Manager and Director, Privacy Assurance and Compliance Remediation to determine 3+ years compliance testing schedule.
• Schedule to include targeted privacy compliance audits, privacy regulation readiness testing and reactive compliance testing to new or updated privacy regulations
• Assist with developing and defining new and improved workflows for the team
• Ensure alignment of compliance testing with other teams within the wider organization
• Test products for privacy compliance using test scripts (including testing for correct consent configurations, correct privacy language).
• Will be looking for specific privacy functionality on WBD products (websites, apps, connected devices) and determining if they pass or fail (using the methodology of the test script)
• Create test scripts as needed (determine what would be required for a product to pass or fail for privacy compliance requirements and make that into a test script for others to use)
• Use IRM tools or manual solutions to track test results
• Update test scripts as needed
• Audit sites for digital trackers (e.g. cookies, pixels) using compliance tools
• Oversee compliance testing of other team members, including reviewing their work
• Work with Robotics team to help automate parts of compliance testing (including providing use cases, demos).
DIGITAL PRODUCT ANALYSIS
• Use Web Developer Tools in Firefox and Chrome to inspect/audit network traffic and cookies in order to detect, analyze and report on unexpected cookie and network activity that may cause data/information to be sent or made available to third parties
• Inspect, analyze and detect unexpected network traffic that may cause data/information to be sent or made available to third parties from Mobile Applications on iOS and Android devices. Including using tools that emulate those devices.
• Create a test environment with VPNs, proxy servers and other methods to test Mobile Applications and Websites from multiple geo-locations.
• Analyze structured data looking for patterns using Excel, regular expressions, parsers and/or by eye.
• Work with stakeholders within the organization to complete remediations. These include product owners, technical product leads and other compliance teams.
• Develop privacy guidance for remediation to provide to stakeholders so they can make updates to their products
• Host drop-in sessions to take stakeholders through the privacy guidance and answer any questions
• Maintain and publish privacy guidance on the WBD intranet
• Report on compliance metrics to wider organization
Qualifications & Experiences:
• 2+ years professional experience in privacy or related field at any of the following:
• Global entertainment company, data driven technology or media company, top tier management consulting firm
• Compliance auditing experience
• Privacy compliance experience, working with key regulations (GDPR, CCPA, etc).
• Knowledge of privacy tools and technologies
• Understanding of data platforms and products (websites, mobile apps, streaming services, data repositories)
• Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills, able to quickly build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to articulate complex technical findings to non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to use OneTrust, Jira and Confluence
• Capable communicator (written and verbal)
• Organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Work collaboratively w/small teams
• Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
Not Required but preferred experience:
• Knowledge of data platforms / environments in the entertainment/telecom sectors
• Familiarity with streaming and similar products/services
• Experience working in a national or global company
• Some visualization tool knowledge would be helpful (i.e. Tableau, Power BI)
• Comfortable in working in highly iterative and somewhat unstructured environment
• Website and/or mobile app development
• Compliance testing of websites and/or mobile apps
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2w5k-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.