Your New Role
This position plays an integral role in the development and deployment of Warner Bros. Discovery's (WBD's) financial systems and other finance change initiatives. The holder will perform PMO roles falling under the scope of Communications Lead, Relationship Manager and Change Management Champion acting as the single point of communications contact between IT, finance functional workstreams, systems integrator (SI) and business stakeholders.
The function provides stakeholders with communication design and leadership with effectiveness measured via organizational adoption of technology enabled business process change.
The successful holder of this position will have a broad background including experience in enterprise strategic ERP communication programs, organizational change management, finance/accounting and implementing global process and systems initiatives
Your Role Accountabilities
• Lead the strategy, development and delivery of integrated Program Communications ensuring all project areas are synchronized and providing consistent cohesive messaging
• Identify all stakeholders and key messaging required together with Corporate Communications teams and Program Management Office
• Develop, write, and edit detailed internal and external communications plans that shape and deliver key messages to disparate audiences aligned to their individual needs and project objectives
• Perform coordination role with diverse group of business, technical and finance teams to develop, design and execute wholistic program communications
• Provide effective project reporting and communication throughout the project lifecycle to stakeholders and executive leadership
• Support business process owners with organizational change management efforts throughout the lifecycle to design and transition to new organizational functions that best enable use of new technology and processes in a synchronized manner
• Assess, prioritize, and escalate issues as necessary
Qualifications & Experience
• 4+ years broad finance experience, preferably in full-life cycle ERP change initiatives with a focus on stakeholder management, organizational alignment, communications strategy, and business readiness
• Experience working with media teams and other Corporate Communications disciplines to deliver unified communications plans
• Previous experience with large scale finance software implementations including functional requirements, system design, implementation, data migration, testing, training, go-live support, and issue resolution
• Experience providing hypercare support and stabilization through post go-live environments
• Bachelor's degree in finance, with emphasis in organizational change management, information systems or project management preferred.
• SAP experience preferred with previous exposure to SAP S/4, Ariba, Concur (Travel and Expense) and/or Project Systems
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking skills, to shape and deliver key messages to various audiences aligned to their individual needs and objectives.
• Thoughtful leader, critical thinker and exceptional relationship manager with the ability to collaborate and influence virtually, including large group facilitation of workshops and training
• Strong level of understanding of transition/change management concepts, organizational design and developing and executing communications strategies
• Ability to travel internationally as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4py2q-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.