Senior FP&A Analyst
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role…
This position exists to support the Order to Cash (O2C) workstream of Warner Bros. Discovery WBD Advertising, Affiliate and TV Distribution, Direct-to-Consumer Subscription, Theatrical and several other accounts receivable balances. This person will have overall responsibility for analyzing complex portfolios and handling customer billing, invoice resolution, cash receipts and application with intent of improving working capital. This person will provide leadership and training to A/R analyst and identify process and system improvements for maximizing productivity and effectiveness.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Manage assigned portfolios in such a way that meet or exceed established monthly and yearly collection goals through timely billing, invoice resolution and cash applications
• Identify and facilitate resolution with customers for non-payment and providing guidance on complex issues for problem resolution including short-pay, credits and open invoices
• Communicate complex issues and effectively handle difficult customer invoicing requests to maximize productivity, payment resolution and effectiveness
• Maintain contact information and customer specific instructions for accounts in portfolio and assist with invoice delivery as needed
• Build effective global working relationships with internal and external clients, including BPOs
• Identify and facilitate improvements in the A/R and Billing processes through technology or procedural improvements
• Generate key KPI reporting as assigned by leadership for monitoring collections
• Maintain documentation for compliance reporting and audits
Your Role Qualifications…
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field is preferred
• Experience in billing.
• Experience in Peoplesoft Financials and SAP is required
• Experience in the Media Industry and/or Media Sales is preferred
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
• Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to self-manage to meet competing deliverables
• Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, creatively, and efficiently
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines
What's in it for you?
• Hybrid work model, flexible working hours
• Free access to player.pl
• Benefit package: private medical health care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria including sport card, social funds, retirement pension plans, recognition platform, employee referral program
• Work-life balance initiatives: wellbeing platform, yoga, educational webinars, Employee Assistance Program, internal media initiatives
• Training & development: sharing the cost of English lessons, Employee Resource Groups, Bridge learning platform, sharing sessions with experts
• CSR activities: volunteering, eco & social initiatives
• Casual dress code
• Parking space available for booking
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw56zj-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.