Office Manager (12 Month FTC)
We're looking for an Office Manager to help us continue running our studio which was recently awarded an 'Outstanding Company to Work for' accreditation in Best Companies™ annual report – ranking #13 in the entire UK Technology Sector Companies list.
This role will suit an individual who can comfortably juggle multiple tasks – communicating progress and challenges proactively – and has a professional, yet personal, approach under pressure.
Working in a small team, this role will be required to both plan and carefully consider tasks – but also adapt quickly, and show great flexibility, in the face of changing circumstances.
Based on-site in our Kentish Town studio, this role will likely have a varied pattern of hours to facilitate staff incentives and events week by week. This role is opened as a 12 month fixed term contract.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Ensure studio environment checks are undertaken to create a comfortable and accommodating working environment – including Health & Safety checks, Fire evacuation drills & First Aiders roster
• Record office purchases and expenses, for submission to Finance Team - including reconciling Business cards
• Complete and coordinate security checks alongside premises security, including office lock up/opening – and reporting incidents to management group
• Manage the Front of House team who liaise with external contractors for cleaning, maintenance and emergency works
• Manage Corporate Events and arrange regular Studio activities, such as monthly full-studio catering and company social events
Qualifications & Experience…
• Experience in office/facilities management, preferably from the Media or Entertainment industries
• Excellent communication skills – with a proven ability to build relationships quickly, negotiate with and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
• Experience of processing and coordinating business expenses, business travel arrangements, and commercial agreements with suppliers/contractors
• Experience in events planning/management for corporate events for large groups
• Experience with Email, Microsoft Office package, and communication tools like Slack
• Training or accreditation in First Aid, Fire Safety or related Health & Safety categories
• Experience in office management in a multi-cultural environment, with a diverse range of individual requirements and accommodations
• Experience working with high-profile talent in the media & entertainment industry
• Experience using Concur for Travel & Expenses
• Passion for the Games Industry
If you do not meet all the requirements, but after reading through the description you feel excited about the position, and believe you'd still be a great fit for the role we'd still love to hear from you!
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqp20-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.