Sr. Technical Program Manager
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role...
Lead the evolution of a best-in-class cloud vulnerability management program, incorporating cutting edge techniques in automation, machine learning, and distributed threat protection to broaden, deepen, and sharpen capabilities to rapidly identify and eradicate cloud security vulnerabilities. Build and maintain a positive, high-performance work environment and culture for teams. Explain technical security topics and risks to non-technical staff and leaders.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive down cloud vulnerabilities. Partner with cloud architecture, engineering and application development teams to establish and maintain comprehensive visibility into potential risk events across a large scale cloud environment.
• Lead and coordinate the activities of the Cloud Vulnerability Management team.
• Improve and mature vulnerability reporting to key stakeholders, and drive remediation efforts by communicating, clearly articulating, and prioritizing risk and impact to all stakeholders to convey
the urgency and need to remediate a vulnerability commensurate with the risk it presents.
• Deliver and enhance existing vulnerability and remediation metrics
• Develop the integration and automation strategy around multiple VM toolsets
• Perform risk-based technical assessments on technical vulnerabilities.
• Stay abreast of emerging threats, and promote understanding of associated risk with stakeholders
• Review and analyze vulnerability data to identify trends and patterns.
• Lead a team of analysts to deliver vulnerability findings and drive remediation efforts.
• Advising employees responsible for remediation on the best reduction and remediation practices.
• Influence the development of vulnerability management standards and security policies.
• Oversee the vulnerability management processes, suggesting applicable controls, and security exceptions.
• Assist and support incident response as needed
• Partner with the risk management team to define Key Risk Indicators and automated dashboards presenting risks and KPIs.
Qualification & Experience...
• Strong experience with vulnerability management.
• Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
• Strategic Mindset Multitasking Skills
• Ability and Willingness to take on Challenges
• Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and develop high performing teams
• Effective coaching, mentoring, and collaboration skills
• Experience presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experience communicating risk to leadership
• Strong risk-based prioritization abilities
• Demonstrated written communication skills, with a focus on providing clarity of remediation efforts to both system owners and leadership
• • 4+ years of Vulnerability &; Threat Management or related experience
• Experience with industry standard vulnerability management scanning tools
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjp7v2-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.