This role supports programme makers at WBD from the beginning of the content documenting process. Media Loggers are responsible for the detailed, accurate and timely logging of sports content both live and retrospectively. In addition the ability to research footage with an eye for the highest quality television images is key.
• Accurate and detailed logging of sports and editorial data on content covering all WBD Sports portfolio.
• Working alongside Production teams to ensure their logging needs are met.
• Prompt and accurate reporting of any logging issues or content concerns.
• Responsible for accurate metadata entry into all applications used in the facility.
• Ensuring all file naming conventions are correct and accurate.
• Knowledge of EVS IP Director, Grass Valley Framelight X or similar logging tool.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Keen interest in all sports, particularly those currently broadcast as part of WBD.
• This is a shift-based role - covering 7 days a week
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g61w90-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.