Marketing Executive is reporting into Sr. Marketing Manager MENAT, Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting to execution of marketing activities such as promotion, marketing communications, brand development and positioning for WBD portfolio of brands and products in MENA, working closely with internal commercial teams and external commercial partners (affiliate and ad sales).
• Supporting Sr. Marketing Manager on planning and execution of consumer, affiliate and Ad Sales marketing activities across the WBD portfolio.
• Contributing to key projects and day-to-day operational activities across the WBD portfolio.
• Ensure all consumer, affiliate, sales support, and ad sales materials reflect the respective channel positionings, adhere to guidelines and are effective in communicating brand messages.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with marketing agencies and brief creative and media on the development, production, and implementation of marketing activities.
• Liaising with in-house creative team on developing materials needed for effective promotion.
• Co-ordinate the receiving, downloading, translation of all advertising materials and share with related vendors & 3rd parties.
• Support barter & marketing partnerships with new & existing partners.
• Initiate digital activities in accordance with the broader marketing strategy
• Work with internal team& affiliates to generate new campaign ideas that support the marketing objectives
• Work as part of the WBD product group – always ensuring the performance and brand of the channels are at the heart of all conversations.
• Support implementing of the trade marketing plan in accordance with the needs of the commercial teams.
• Manage day-to-day relationships with affiliates, actioning reactive requests expediently, working proactively to deepen WBD relationships and ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
• Create sales materials for revenue-generating departments, including reels, marketing collateral, presentations, newsletters, and premiums under the supervision of Sr. Marketing Manager
• Liaise with other marketers within the WBD group to ensure efficiency, share assets and best practice.
• Issue Purchase Orders and gather related invoices, backups making sure budget is in line with the forecasts, timely and accurately managed
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field,
• At least 3-4 years marketing and PR experience with a good understanding of marketing, PR and digital
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literate, advanced skills at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and basic skills Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, Media Encoder.
• Attention to detail, with the ability to come up with new and innovative ideas to strengthen our brands
• Familiar with the current digital and social media environment and the latest trends in digital marketing communication
• Superior time management, organization, and prioritization skills, having the ability to complete tasks in a timely fashion with high attention to detail.
• An excellent level of written and spoken English and Arabic along with writing & presentation skills
• Understanding of TV and MENA entertainment industry.
• A willingness to go the extra mile.
• Based in Dubai
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjp2ke-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.