Your New Role
Manages day-to-day business decision support and oversee management reporting for Theatrical and Non-Theatrical lines of businesses. Lead and ensure accuracy/quality and timeliness of reporting to the business.
Your Role Accountabilities
Reporting/Systems/Process – Oversee (1) reporting function responsible for producing timely and accurate management reports, (2) theatrical systems projects, (3) process improvement initiatives:
• Responsible for management reporting and data analysis, creating new report views to assist with business decision support for Theatrical Marketing and Distribution including Non-Theatrical. This includes the review and distribution of monthly ROO (Results of Operations, the review and distribution of annual TIS (Territory Info Sheets), and the preparation of quarterly ROO presentation deck.
• Responsible for review and distribution of 3rd party statements.
• Subject Matter Expert in Finance for Theatrical/Non-Theatrical systems and processes, maintaining and designing new reports as needed and drive improvements in processes and enhancements in reporting.
• Acts as a divisional super user (subject matter expert) to Corporate/Divisional MIS for systems such as SAP, SRM, eApprovals, PCard (credit cards), Electronic invoicing, Concur (T&E), AMEX Business Meeting Card and iCampaign.
• Maintain iCampaign approval workflows. Resolve and assist users with errors and system issues.
• Liaise with Technical Support on ongoing, rolling long-term Theatrical Systems Roadmap, developing new reports/dashboard tools for senior management.
• Key participant in pre-release testing of new softwares or new interfaces as well as enhancements to existing softwares and interfaces, providing feedback for system improvements.
Financial Closes – Supports Executive Director and Studio Controllership in Monthly/Quarterly close activities:
• Review of monthly overhead accruals and journal entry posting for both Domestic and International Theatrical Home Office.
• Assist Executive Director, Finance (ED) in the review of divisional significant accruals for both Domestic and International.
• Assist ED in quarterly trial balance and financial statement review and perform ad hoc research on accounting issues.
• Assist Studio Controllership in the stewardship of general ledger data for proper reporting and analysis.
• Prepare value added ad-hoc financial reports and analysis as appropriate.
Compliance and Audit– Assists in the review of all SOX and financial compliance processes:
• Assist in the review of SOX key controls and SOX related documents.
• Assist in audit evaluation processes by WBD Financial Compliance and PWC.
• Manage Participation Audit Requests.
• Supervision and oversight of SFA work.
• Maintenance of Team calendar.
• Completes special projects as requested.
Qualifications & Experience
• BA/BS degree in accounting preferred
• Non-accounting majors should have taken course work which includes intermediate accounting, modeling and financial analysis.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint required
• Formal training and proven skills in SAP required
• Strong data analysis and reporting required
• Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the company
• Self-starter, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Knowledge of company policies and procedures pertaining to confidentiality
• General knowledge of Warner Bros. personnel and locations preferred
• Well-organized, self-motivated, with proven people skills.
• 5-7 years business experience required
• Financial accounting experience required
• Previous experience in the film entertainment industry required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite required
• Previous experience with SAP required
• Marketing-related experience preferred
• Previous experience with Business Objects preferred
• CPA/CMA or public accounting background preferred
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmy3y3-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.