The Assistant Manager/Senior Accounting in US Accounting Operations will be based in Hyderabad and will report directly to the Associate Director – Record To Report based in India. As a primary responsibility need to work for content accounting and report to offshore team or above and also works closely with Local Entity Financial Controller in US, including other Business Departments, Global Business Services (GBS), the broader Finance community, Internal Audit, and external auditors, Tax team, Financial Compliance. This individual will be responsible for ensuring Accounting policies are followed for respective region, Month end processes are completed accurately and on timely basis and ensure completeness of SoX documents and process related documentations.
What you will be doing:
• Lead, motivate, and manage a team of employees, providing clear direction and setting performance expectations.
• Set individual and team goals that align with the organization's objectives.
• Provide ongoing coaching, guidance, and mentorship to team members to enhance their skills, knowledge, and career growth.
• Proven experience in fixed asset management, accounting, or related roles.
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and standards related to fixed assets.
• Joining a journey of building and growing support for US Accounting operations
• Working with fixed reporting line in India Center and a dotted line to US Accounting Customers
• Support internal and external audits by providing necessary documentation, responding to inquiries, and addressing audit findings related to fixed assets.
• Ensuring Accounting and Reconciliations supporting documentation meets SOX standards
• Ensuring completeness of close for appointed US entities
• Improving processes through standardization and simplification
• Responsibility to ensure all the global accounting policies are always followed and be compliant
• Ensuring completeness of month end accounting process as per the month end calendar
• Other duties and responsibilities as requested by his/her key Customers/Stakeholders in US Accounting
What you need to have:
• Chartered Accountant (CA) or path to CPA require
• Minimum of 7-8 years of Accounting experience, preferably in US GAAP environment
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in SAP FI/CO
• Very good communication skills
• Track of record working in Multinational/Multicultural organization matrix
It's a plus if you have:
• Big 4 public accounting background
• Self-driven attitude every day, with willingness to GROW and take on more US tasks
• Experience with Blackline and MS Excel Macros and advanced functions strongly preferred
• SOX controls experience and is e able to articulate key SOX controls in General Accounting
• Skills to work in a fast-paced environment that will be changing together with you
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e2ny-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.