Full Time Job
Manager, Marketing TNT Sports Y Estadio TNT Sports
Warner Bros. Discovery
- Full Time
Job DescriptionYour new role
This position contributes to developing and building the sports brand marketing strategy and marketing plans in Chile for the basic/premium linear & DTC business.
The Sports Marketing Manager is a creative, strategic, goal-oriented, bold storyteller, and passionate person. The role will have a broad multicultural and social vision to work alongside the Regional Marketing, Distribution and ad Sales, Partner Marketing, PR/Comms, Production, and Product teams to achieve the business objectives.
The role holder will need to successfully coordinate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in WBD, our Sports Networks, and regional partners to ensure campaigns work within the overall marketing strategy, are seamlessly executed, and drive subscriber acquisition and retention.
Your new role accountabilities
• Lead the implementation of the Brand strategy and Marketing plans for TNT Sports, Estadio, and HBO MAX support in Chile.
• Define and prioritize Brand campaigns for Sports platforms aiming at driving acquisition and retention.
• Partner with product and performance marketing teams to ensure subscriber communications are aligned with the brand proposition.
• Coordinate with regional marketing teams to ensure marketing efforts are consistent with the overall marketing and brand framework.
• Manage marketing budgets.
• Utilize data, analytics, and insights to measure marketing effectiveness and drive decision-making.
• Effectively build and maintain strong partnerships in a highly matrixed organization, managing multiple stakeholders
• Partner with research and analytics to continue to refine methodologies for measuring the impact of all paid media and marketing efforts.
• Partner with Publicity teams to coordinate messaging and maximize exposure through earned and bought media.
• Leverage existing owned digital platforms and social media channels to cultivate an audience and convert to subscribers.
• Interface with the team in charge of distribution partners to help support marketing campaigns. Strategize ways to share and leverage assets and tactics.
Qualifications & Experiences
• Experienced in marketing PTV (premium) and D2C (sports-oriented).
• Digital product marketing experience, acquisition, retention, and growth marketing perspective is a must.
• Experience in using data-driven marketing to support decisions.
• Experience in launching and sustaining major global brands, content, or franchises.
• Have worked on projects from development through to completion.
• Experienced in leading others in a matrixed environment.
• Previous experience in sports marketing either within a major television broadcaster, studio or SVOD service is nice to have.
• Able to travel internationally based on business needs.
Other Nice to Have
• Media, entertainment, and/or Sports marketing experience – to strategy and execution is a plus.
• High level and fluency in English is a must.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjy3jw-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.