Your New Role
Manager will report to the Director of Financial Analysis, Ad Sales Finance, and will play an integral role in providing significant insights on Warner Bros. Discovery's Sites & Social performance across all brands. Manager will oversee CNN News digital ad sales financial performance across all platforms. Manager will prepare data analyses to drive business decisions and will work closely with multiple business and finance stakeholders to model forecast, budget, LRP, and ad-hoc analyses.
The position is responsible for generating, analyzing and financial overview of entertainment digital platforms as they relate to the company's objectives. Critical to this position is the ability to manufacture solid relationships with operational decision makers, as well as with senior stakeholders, to support the priorities of both the Company and division and provide insights and guidance where appropriate to maximize financial results.
The manager will have excellent intuition for business, strong analytical and communication skills, ability to partner and work cross-functionally in a multi-facet organization, in addition to proactively ensuring efficiency and streamlined processes.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Oversee Digital Sites & Social and CNN News Financial Planning & Analysis providing visibility to all relevant stakeholders including leadership across finance, sales, pricing and planning, operations, research, strategy, and accounting.
• Manage financial strategic overview of Sites & Social and News across all digital advertising platforms.
• Support sales efforts to create revenue opportunities collaborating across Warner Bros. Discovery.
• Analyze and monitor forecast metrics vs. targets and proactively work with cross-functional business partners in identifying risks and opportunities, and levers to maximize monetization.
• Prepare robust and integrated financial models, scenario analysis, providing actionable recommendations and analysis to stakeholders.
• Manage and prepare the digital ad sales revenue and metrics reporting for business leaders, including variance analyses vs. plan, vs. prior year, and vs. prior forecast.
• Partner with accounting and billing team on month and quarter-end close reporting, improving accuracy and efficiency in forecasting.
• Proactively develop and enhance ad sales consolidated financial reporting across all digital entertainment products.
• Develop and maintain annual budget and long-range plan financial models.
• Partner with IR and research in preparing competitive peer analyses.
• Effectively prepare ad-hoc strategic projects and analyses.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree (MBA and or CPA a plus) with 5+ years of relevant experience including financial modeling & analysis.
• Proven track record of advanced analytics and must be able to lead, define, execute, and collaborate with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate and make high level presentations to senior executives.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize while demonstrating sense of urgency.
• High standards of accuracy and precision.
• Proficiency in excel and demonstrated technical skills in building agile and intuitive financial models.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate and interact with all levels of the organization.
• Solutions oriented, proactively ensuring assignments, projects, and goals are delivered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rey648-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.