Manager, Global Social Creative Strategy / Global Digital Marketing
Warner Bros. Discovery
Your New Role…
This position plays a key role in developing and managing relationships with key publishing and distribution partners globally, with the goal of growing DC's worldwide comic readership among younger and more diverse audiences.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Develop regional go-to-market strategies for maximizing DC's revenue around the world, and lead communication with global publishing partners to execute these strategies in mass and book channels as well as digital platforms.
• Work with global licensed partners to ensure local publishing slates are aligned with DC's media and franchise priorities.
• Relevant physical and digital products are well-represented in each territory.
• Marketing plans reflect meaningful and relevant ways to reach new audiences.
• Accounting and administration of royalties is in accordance with DC policies.
• Prospect for new publishing partners in existing and new markets according to DC's growth and go-to-market strategies.
• Provide monthly business updates to key internal stakeholders, conveying the impact of global growth strategies against key performance indicators.
• Travel to trade shows in markets as necessary to ensure DC's interests are maximized and global growth goals are being met.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Four (4) years of experience in licensing, sales/account management, or business development required.
• Experience developing go-to-market presentations that align with relevant business objectives required.
• Ability to interpret market data or research and apply it to actionable business strategies required.
• Experience negotiating contracts preferred.
• Familiarity with comics publishing a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent education preferred.
• Collaborative relationship builder who works well with staff, peers, partners.
• Creative, solution-focused person with a growth mindset.
• Ability to influence others, and drive for results in a prioritized manner.
• Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $63,000.00 - $117,000.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwovvk-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $63,000 to $117,000 Per Year ($ USD)