Your New Role
WBD is looking for an experienced brand & marketing professional to fill the role of Manager, Brand Strategy & Campaigns. This person will be a part of the team that oversees brand strategy for our DTC streaming product. You will become an internal brand ambassador, gaining a clear understanding of the brand, its role in DTC marketing and help communicate it to internal teams. This position will be responsible for the execution of brand campaign development, supporting and managing the review and approvals for creative as well as follow-through on campaign results and KPI reporting.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly organized with strong attention to detail. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams across the organization, so a demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively is a must.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• Support the brand marketing team in the day-to-day execution of brand campaign work and consultation across network and corporate teams
• Partner with the Creative & Campaign Management teams on brand creative execution
• Work collaboratively with other marketing functions including Originals Marketing, Retention & Engagement and Subscriber Acquisition to inform how the brand strategy comes to life in marketing
• Ensure creative and campaign elements are delivering on brief
• Perform regular competitive analyses, to keep the team apprised of competitor offerings and brand communications
• Ability to intake and digest consumer insights to identify areas for opportunity for the brand
• Create support materials / documents for internal and external presentations.
• Drive brand campaign timelines and execution
Qualifications & Experience:
• 3-5 years of experience in brand marketing & campaign management
• Solid understanding of brand strategy and its role in marketing
• A deep knowledge of the streaming landscape and Discovery's global portfolio
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience managing 360-degree marketing campaigns
• Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to problem solve/course correct, apply strategic thinking, pivot with changing priorities and needs.
• Tolerance for ambiguity in new team dynamics.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
• A solutions-oriented problem solving approach, while demonstrating grace under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
• Must have legal right to work in the United States.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $61,809.00 - $114,789.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqz1ez-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.