This role sits in Information Technology and plays the role of internal consultant to our HR & Payroll stakeholders. This position will work to recommend approach, design, and implement integrations to send people data to/from Workday. This person will need to maintain a high level of customer service while balancing associated needs in a fast paced and changing work environment.
Your Role Accountabilities:
• Document the workflow required to meet deliverables and maintain integration requirements documentation.
• Interact with end users to understand business requirements and enhancement requests.
• Collect, manage, and synthesize requirements from key stakeholders.
• Provide work estimates to managers and project managers as requested based on requirements gathered.
• Translate business requirements and uses cases to develop and deliver functional/technical specifications, requirements documents, detailed use cases for new/changed features or functionality.
• Analyzes and ensures performance requirements are met.
• Create/review test plans with the team.
• Provides post-implementation support.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and accurately document problems and their probable causes. Identify root/cause, test, and implement solutions.
• Serve in a liaison role between application vendors, internal IT groups, and end users.
• Ensure adherence to defined standards.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 1+ Year of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role.
• Stakeholder Management.
• Advanced Level of English.
• Strong aptitude to understand HR Systems, integrations (Workday preferable)
• • Ability to consult with users/SMEs to define, gather and document functional business requirements.
• Ability to be a fast learner
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and/or employees.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or government regulations.
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organization skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, re-prioritize based on business demands coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
• Exceptional customer service focus with a strong bias for action
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to drive action.
• Strong ability to work with their customers and prioritize issues based on need and urgency.
• High data analysis capability and ability to use data to solve problems.
• High attention to detail and strong numerical aptitude
• Experience in HR Systems implementations and maintenance preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xkkx-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.