Your New Role...
The Hardware Asset Management Analyst II is a member of the Hardware Asset Management team and has three primary areas of responsibility for WarnerMedia: (1) IT Asset Identification and Tracking, (2) Technology Asset Disposition and (3) Asset Lifecycle Management. This role requires extensive knowledge of IT hardware and awareness of broadcast, production, and network hardware.
This position frequently requires operating in live broadcast, live studio production, and live signal supply chain areas where previous experience operating in sensitive media environments is necessary.
Your Role Accountabilities...
Asset Identification and Tracking
• Responsible for coordinating domestic order logistics, order reconciliation IT technology assets, detailed asset record creation, asset distribution to worldwide support teams, and lifecycle asset tracking for all of WarnerMedia's technology asset acquisitions (see terms)
• This position will require guidance from asset management specialist with seniority when processing production & network hardware orders
• Ensure all assets are appropriately and accurately recorded and work with operations to ensure the accuracy of the data in WarnerMedia's asset management and procurement systems
• Responsible for processing & tracking equipment repairs, product returns, loaned or demonstration products delivered to WarnerMedia, and asset transfers across the organization
• Accountable for accurately reconciling technology orders where knowledge of IT hardware is required to ensure WarnerMedia's technology purchases are fulfilled as specified
• Coordinate project staging and installation with WarnerMedia project managers, global support teams, vendors, and logistics providers for 80+ concurrent projects
Technology Asset Disposition
• Collects, processes, and monitors the disposal of all broadcast and IT assets for WarnerMedia
• Responsible for coordinating removal request with vendors, onsite support teams, and building operations.
• Responsible for conducting disposition request and adjust asset records when necessary to accurately reflect WarnerMedia's assets
• Verify adherence to federal and local technology disposal legislation in addition to established WarnerMedia policies
• Accountable for the management of retired asset storage areas in the United States
Asset Lifecycle Management
• Accountable for managing local inventory for capital surplus assets, operational spare assets, and consumable part
• Maintain secure and organized storage areas across multiple sites in the US and ensure the accuracy of the inventory in both the capital surplus and operating parts
• Conduct physical inventory counts
• Updates to asset records to maintain the accuracy of WarnerMedia's hardware asset register
Qualifications & Experience...
• 3+ years of Technology Asset Management experience
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with IT, broadcast, and entertainment media systems hardware
• 3+ years of direct interaction with customers, vendors, manufacturers, procurement services, and logistics providers
• 1+ years of experience with Ariba and ServiceNow software systems
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications Excel, Teams and Outlook.
• Knowledge of IT asset disposition procedures and legislation
• Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3woyq-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.