Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for the memorable experiences we provide.
Your New Role…
Studio Operations seeks Firefighter Guard Auxiliaries on a Part-Time/On-Call basis basis for the Fire department.
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Provides as needed fire protection services for life and property at Warner Bros. Studio.
• Duties include fire protection and suppression, and fire watches.
• Positions require a flexible schedule, availability to work any shift and report for work on short notice. Fire operations are 24/7, each work shift is 8 hours.
Qualifications & Experience…
• A graduate of an accredited California Firefighter Academy, required.
• Valid California Driver's License, required.
• Qualified Fire Safety Officer, preferred.
• A recent (within one year) passing score on the Biddle or California Professional Firefighter (CPAT) physical fitness test, highly preferred.
• A valid Emergency Medical Technician certificate, required.
• Physical exertion requiring running, climbing, bending, lifting, carrying and maneuvering heavy weights up to 50+ lbs.
I n compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation for roles that will be performed in Burbank. The rate listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Rate: $18 per hour.
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. Warner Bros. Discovery requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn4n35-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.