Your New Role
As part of the broader Talent Acquisition team, the Employer Branding team is passionate about crafting and promoting a compelling, authentic story that makes Warner Bros. Discovery stand out as an employer of choice. As an Employer Branding Lead reporting to the International Employer Branding Manager, you will develop and execute the Warner Bros. Discovery employer branding strategy in the Asia Pacific region.
Your Role Accountabilities
• Develop and execute WBD's employer branding strategy in the APAC region.
• Identify and highlight key differentiators that set WBD and its culture and practices apart from competitors in the region.
• Effectively comprehend and clearly relay WBD's values and mission both internally and externally to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
• Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders at all levels (Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Strategy & Employee Experience, People & Culture, Communications) to understand company and team priorities.
• Partner closely with various brand marketing teams to produce, coordinate and manage creative assets for the WBD career site(s), various social media channels and other platforms specific to the APAC region.
• Identify new opportunities to elevate the brand in the APAC region through research studies, competitor reviews, industry best practices and partnerships.
• Help maintain social media editorial calendar by tracking upcoming and notable APAC-specific programming releases and events.
• Ensure investments are being optimized in regard to employer branding platforms and tools.
• Contribute to ongoing process improvements and escalate issues as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
• 3-5 years of talent acquisition, employer branding or recruitment marketing experience in the APAC region preferred.
• Passion for storytelling: You understand the elements that go into creating cohesive and captivating stories that build brand reputation and attract top talent.
• Creative conceptualization: You can take broad concepts and translate them into effective, creative campaigns tailored to the APAC region to resonate with relevant audiences. Familiarity with graphic design a plus.
• Editorial capabilities: You can write both short- and long-form content and deftly adapt your writing style to our brand voice.
• Exceptional project management skills: You enjoy taking on new projects, can effectively prioritize tasks and exercise decisive judgment to execute from start to finish in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Communication: You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Inclusive perspective: You've worked on a global team and have familiarity with cultural nuances as they relate to recruiting and retaining talent.
• Relationship building: You're a great teammate who can effectively partner and collaborate with various teams across different functions and in different regions.
• Technical prowess and digital savvy: You're experienced with the relevant tools for social media, branding and data analysis.
If you're a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7pvoq-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.