Your New Role…
This role will lean into creating what's next as it focuses on transformation of systems, process, and data management across the International FP&A COE, supporting standardization of processes across regions, S4, PTI and go-forward reporting design, supporting the International and regional CFO's, along with regional, streaming and consolidations team COE leads. The role will focus on ad hoc and business analysis from a global perspective as dictated by business needs identified by the International CFO
Your Role Accountabilities…
• Liaison between regional finance, corporate FP&A and Accounting on monthly actuals and forecast processes, focusing on issues resolution from a global perspective and communications.
• Lead reporting transformation through development of global AO reporting in partnership with International and Streaming Finance leadership.
• Play lead role in on-going S4 and Planning systems transformation; act as global point of contact for regional Segment FP&A, International Consolidations teams and Streaming FP&A partners along with Finance leads on systems, reporting and related matters.
• Liase with regional Segment FP&A, Corporate FP&A, Finance, Financial Systems teams and COE partners on metadata structure and systems to implement changes to optimize segment reporting activities.
• Partner with regional CFO's and Segment FP&A leads on reporting and process design and harmonization across regions.
• Perform meaningful business analysis and lead ad hoc projects, providing leadership insights as required by the International and Regional CFO's and the International Streaming VP.
Qualifications & Experience…
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or related field with a CPA or MBA or graduate degree in related field highly preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant work experience with demonstrated experience in a leadership/management position with knowledge of international business experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with key accounting principles and concepts, financial analysis and reporting and foreign currency; Experience with SAP, Hyperion, AO and Oracle/PeopleSoft is a plus.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; effective communicator at all levels of the organization; Active communicator with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization and multiple locations.
• High level of executive presence with strong interpersonal and problem resolution skills; high degree of integrity, tact and diplomacy with an ability to influence others and comfortably partner with senior level leaders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqe6e9-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.